2AM's JoKwon rushed to ER for a gas leakage accident

On March 23, after finishing his schedule for Music Core, 2AM's Jo Kwon complained of feeling sick and rushed to ER upon reaching the hospital.

Their agency informed enews through a phone call, "It is known that the butane gas leakage came from the heater on their van."

"As of now,he is at the ER and having thorough check up. Results will come out soon. Fortunately, he didn't inhale it directly so we are expecting his condition not to be worse. However, there's a possibbility of pneumonia so we need to have him undergo detailed treatment as much as possible," they added.

They also apologized to fans for making them worried.

Moreover, it is assumed that it wasn't the first time he got exposed to the gas leakage. He had planned to go to the hospital earlier but decided to do it later after the show, that's why his condition got worst.

Source: Nate
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net