Home » Posts filed under "" NEWS "
Sunday, April 23, 2017
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
1. [+559, -9] It's fine that she lost weight but she shouldn't have shaved her jaw. Her healthy looking body and her pretty face were her charms ㅠ
2. [+455, -6] No, no, this is all wrong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ her face was already tiny enough as it is, why did she shave her jaw down even more ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+369, -12] I think she was forced on a diet after getting her jaw shaved since she can't eat ㅋㅋ so now she's just blaming the changes on her diet
4. [+31, -0] Her jaw's practically gone... her face looks so imbalanced now ㅠㅠ
5. [+26, -0] She shaved too much of her jaw off... doesn't have one at all anymore
6. [+25, -2] She looks like those beautifying cellphone apps that shave your face down... was this really necessary... ㅠㅠ
7. [+23, -1] If she really did shave her jaw, it's no wonder she lost so much weight when you can barely eat for a few months ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+22, -1] Looks way too weird now.. she was so pretty before ㅠ
9. [+16, -0] She's a completely different person now
10. [+15, -0] I'd say this is diet/surgery gone wrong
Thursday, April 6, 2017
1. [+4,185, -54] They didn't even have one vocal out of all those members?
2. [+3,683, -34] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can they even get paid enough to eat at this point... I can already hear their CEO stocking up on ramen
3. [+3,250, -36] Their singing skills were pretty bad
4. [+3,139, -31] I don't even know the names of the current members yet.. huk
5. [+1,926, -48] Kwang Soo at it again..
6. [+1,653, -36] This is insane ㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't matter how popular Jung Chaeyeon is, DIA is never going to make it ㅋㅋ what is adding two more members going to change? ㅋㅋ
7. [+1,184, -53] Kwang Soo needs to remember what made T-ara crumble ㅋㅋ
8. [+912, -68] Some things were just never meant to work out..
9. [+605, -34] Kwang Soo again...
10. [+239, -12] Poor kids have to split their income nine ways ㅠㅠ
1.Chocochip cook~hie~~~~ no one's going to listen if it's that low quality again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2.Super bad singer though
3.It'll be an embarrassment to Korea.. especially considering how bad 'Chocochip Cookie' was, sigh..
4.Her only job is "Sulli's friend" now
5.Hara singing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6.So who's going to sing the song?
7.She's already considered a has-been in the idol industry, she has no singing talents... there's no career left for her in Korea
8.She's so disgustingly bad at both singing and acting~~
9.Reminds me of how bad 'Chocochip Cookie' was ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's going to need to practice hard if she wants this solo to go anywhere, although I highly doubt that will ever happen
10.Probably the absolute worst when it comes to idols who can't sing
Monday, April 3, 2017
1. If Park Jin Young wanted to make money, he would've made more than YG has. Instead, he decided to challenge the Wonder Girls to America and gave his blessings to an idol leader when she wanted to get married. He also could've let 2PM's scandal slide under the rug but he kicked Jay Park out at the height of their fame. He even let Hyuna leave, let Sunmi return to her education and then come back for her solos, etc...
2. Yang Hyun Suk, if you know that you made a lot of money off your fans, please treat them better...
3. I know so many people in real life who are like Yang Hyun Suk. They act like they're your friend but all they really use you for is to put you down to make themselves look better ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. 80% of Hyun Suk's bank account is money made from working Big Bang like dogs...
5. I still like Park Jin Young better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he still puts out his own solos while remaining on schedule with his artists' albums ㅋㅋㅋ and he puts together groups that seem like nice people like WG and g.o.d. ㅋㅋㅋ
6. This ba$tard has nothing going for him other than bragging about his money. And it's money he made off of Big Bang's back, not his own skill or anything tsk tsk.
7. I still consider JYP a good agency. I've never seen them prohibit any artist that chooses to leave from using their name.
Friday, March 31, 2017
Thursday, March 30, 2017
The wait is over! Red Velvet, a Korean girl group of SM Entertainment, will be coming to Malaysia for the very first time on 23rd April 2017 to promote their 4th mini album, titled
Coming from the same company as the well-known K-Pop artists such as TVXQ!, SUPER JUNIOR, GIRLS’ GENERATION, SHINee, f(x), EXO, and the newly debuted NCT, Red Velvet is a group with five members – IRENE (the group leader), SEULGI, WENDY, JOY, and YERI. The group debuted with four members on 1st August 2014 with their digital single
On February 2017, Red Velvet released their 4th mini album
For the very first time, Red Velvet will be coming to Malaysia for the ‘Red Velvet “Rookie” Mini Album Event in Kuala Lumpur’ presented by ONEMUSIC on 23rd April 2017 (Sunday) at 4.00pm in Bentley Music Auditorium, Mutiara Damansara. The group will not only be performing their hit singles at the event, they will also be signing autographs and interacting with fans in Malaysia.
From 31st March 2017 onwards, fans who purchase Red Velvet’s latest mini album,
In conjunction with this event, there will be a dance cover competition where participants are required to send in their dance cover of any Red Velvet's song via (https://lnk.to/CoverDanceMY) from 28 March 2017 to 9 April 2017. Both solo and group acts with 2 to 5 dancers are welcomed to join. On 10th of April 2017, all the videos submitted will be uploaded on the Universal Music Malaysia Regional Facebook page for voting. The voting will end on 16 April 2017, by 11.59pm. The video with the highest number of likes will advance to perform in front of Red Velvet. The group will be given professional comments from Red Velvet as well as a chance to take a group photo with them.
For further information, stay tuned to the Universal Music Malaysia Regional Facebook page (www.facebook.com/UMMRegional/) or dial 03-79587433 (Ext: 515/516).
LISTEN TO RED VELVET
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
1. Cube demolished 4minute and B2ST... Hyuna's their life line left
2. I've never seen a 'second anything' do well
3. Hopefully they pick a member that won't leave their group after hitting it big with Troublemaker.. ㅎㅎ
4. Funny how both members ended up living up to their grop name Troublemaker ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. So what's Jang Hyunseung going to do for money now? His ex-group is already doing well putting out albums and Hyuna's collabing with another member... He has no talent on his own and it's obvious a solo album will just flop off the charts. His only option left is to enlist.
1. It's hilarious how hard Nicole flopped after she left KARA ㅋㅋ
2. Nicole left KARA, what 10th anniversary is she celebrating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. More like personal 10th anniversaries, I wouldn't necessarily count it as KARA's
4. What 10th anniversary are they celebrating when they disbanded..?? ㅋㅋ
5. Pretty shameless of Nicole when she's the reason KARA disbanded. Her mom ruined the group...
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Minah confessed on a show recently that she's proud of her monolids and said that it's the trend lately, below are some harsh comments from the netizens
1.If she's so proud of her monolids, then why does she wear her eyeliner so thick???????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like someone who's 150 cm tall saying she's proud of her height but wearing only 15 cm tall heels every day, or someone who's an A cup saying she's proud of her slender chest but wearing only padded bras.
2.I'm never convinced with people like Gain or Minah who say they're proud of their monolids but wear thick eyeliner... You have to be more natural like Park Bo Young if you're really proud of them.
3. You gotta look at least as good as Park Bo Young to say your monolids look good
4. After seeing Minah's bare face, I don't think she should have pride in her monolids
5. You can only have pride in your monolids if you're pretty..