Home » Posts filed under "" 4Minute "
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Saturday, June 18, 2016
By Author - 8:20:00 PM
- [+517 -22] Based on my opinion, I think initially they all made the decision to leave, but the company held Hyuna back, maybe with better conditions so she decided to stay. Because Hyuna it's the one with the most influence, the rest of them didn't stand a chance. From Hyuna's perspective, maybe she's thinking she sacrificed and suffered a lot for the group, but the rest of them might be thinking that she's a traitor?
- [+493 -10] We don't know about the details, hence we can't say much as the third party, but they've been together for so many years, I can imagine that Hyuna's feeling pretty bitter with such ending...
- [+461 -88] This happened to Suzy before and now again with 4minute. We just don't understand about women...
- [+67 -25] Frankly, 4minute would've never gotten anywhere without Hyuna, just like miss A without Suzy. The members might not knowing that, but just feeling jealous about it. The company will only support the member that the public wants the most.
- [+67 -8] But is unfollowing her on SNS necessary? Even SES and the Wonder Girls are still close to each other today...
- [+58 -6] They looked so close to each other kkk, but I guess even friendships don't matter in the face of money
- [+45 -5] Didn't you guys learn from KARA kkkk, it's all about business
Sunday, June 12, 2016
Sunday, June 5, 2016
Monday, May 30, 2016
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Friday, May 13, 2016
Thursday, April 28, 2016
Thursday, April 21, 2016
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
4minute is back!
On January 20th, Cube Entertainment announced 4minute's 7th mini album 'Act.7' through the first teaser image. According to the teaser, the album will be released on February 1st at noon.
This is their first comeback after 1 year since 'Crazy' in February 2015, so many fans are looking forward to what kind of concept the group will pull off this time.
Stay tuned for more updates on 4minute's comeback!