Wednesday, April 19, 2017
1. [+834, -75] Am I the one that's weird?? Because I don't see what's the issue with any of this?
2. [+656, -45] Wow f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I read the title, I thought the manager did something worse like swearing at Girlfriend in front of the fans or something ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyone who finds this stuff controversial is probably a loser who's only met the opposite sex through the computer or TV screen
3. [+452, -36] Not even controversial ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+30, -4] That Shinbi member totally looked like she had her manager under control though
5. [+21, -4] Girlfriend's faces enrages me more
6. [+20, -2] You idiot fans, they're closer with their managers than they'll ever be with you
7. [+20, -2] Sometimes I think fanboys are just as delusional as fangirls
8. [+14, -2] What's the issue though? Fans are so obsessive. The manager is obviously pulling them to hurry it up and checking their hair because he heard that there was something on it!!
9. [+14, -5] Yeah well what do you expect from nerdy fanboys..
10. [+10, -2] Thought their manager was beating them or something when I read the title... what's the issue? Or are the fanboys just mad that the manager gets to touch the girls that they can't?
DKPOPNEWS,The Home Of KPop Lovers!